Acrylic Rendering Sydney
Looking for rendering services in Sydney?
Acrylic render is a great investment if you have a home with exterior concrete or brick wall. It is a premixed, ready-to-use rendering mix made from a type of plastic. In the context of home improvement, it is used as a decorative and protective finish for internal or external walls.
Compared to other types of render, like cement and silicon silicate, it is stronger, more durable, and flexible. Rendering is often used on brick walls as opposed to plastering to keep the texture of the bricks intact. Moreover, a beautiful render finish can help you improve the curb appeal and durability of your home.
What Are The Benefits Of Acrylic Render?
There are a number of different types of render. We prefer to use Dulux Acratex cement render, and similar acrylic render products to treat fibre cement, brick, and other masonry. This is because acrylic render has several advantages over mineral and silicone silicate render. Here are some of the advantages of acrylic rendering:
- Cheapest option when including labour costs – Mineral cement render is cheaper than acrylic render, but it takes much more labour to mix it and apply it. When considering the cost of labour, acrylic is cheaper. Silicone silicate provides great performance and is just as easy to apply, but it is much more expensive.
- 20+ year lifespan – Unlike some other types of concrete render, modern acrylic render products can last 20+ years without fading, even in the harsh UV light of Australia.
- Provides powerful weather and moisture resistance – It is crack resistant and water resistant, making it the best type of render to use if you are looking for powerful protection against the elements, and want your home to look beautiful for years to come.
- Versatile – Acrylic render is available in different colours or can be painted. It is also available in different finishes, so you can create a smooth or textured look. It can be applied to a range of surfaces, including:
- Plaster Boards
Best Rendering Services in Sydney
- Pre mixed and easy to apply – Unlike some other mineral render products, acrylic render can be applied without extra mixing. This means that it’s easy to apply this type of render yourself, which can save you money on labour costs.You can apply this type of render in 3 ways. It can be:
It can be applied to a range of surfaces that other types of render can’t, such as:
- Painted Walls
- Fibre Cement
- Requires only one application – Due to the ability of the acrylic render to bond quickly to masonry, only a single coat is typically required for most homes, though additional top coats can be applied to provide added color and protection.
- Fast Drying Time – Other render types can take as long as a month to cure, but acrylic only takes a few days to cure.
- Breathability – Moreover, it enables the underneath materials to “breathe”, resulting in a drier and healthier home.
For these reasons, we prefer to use acrylic render for the base coat on most homes. However, we can also offer silicon silicate and mineral render products, should you wish to use a different type of render.
Acrylic Render vs Cement Render
Both acrylic and cement render have their pros and cons. Also, Acrylic render costs more upfront in comparison to cement renders. However, render cost also includes labour, not just the materials. Cement render, a more traditional rendering, may be the cheaper option for you if you’re on a tight budget, but labour costs are going to be your biggest expense and it also takes a long time to dry.
At Zaks Render, we use Dulux Acratex cement render and similar acrylic renders. Concrete rendering is when a premixed layer of sand and cement base, as compared to acrylic’s premixed layer of plastic is applied to internal or external wall surfaces.
Pros of Cement Render:
- Pre-mixed or we mix it on-site
- Easy to use
Cons of Cement Render:
- Prone to crack over time
- Less versatile in applicable surfaces
- Mixing on site can result in improper ratios and cause harm
- Longer drying time
- Requires professional help
Pros of Acrylic Render:
- Better value
- Longer longevity
- Always pre-mixed so ratios are ensured to be correct
- Quicker drying time
- Applicable to a larger variety of surfaces
- More flexible & crack-resistant
Cons of Acrylic Render:
- More expensive upfront
- More difficult to apply
- Usually used as topcoats, so a base coat needs to be applied first
Interested In Acrylic Rendering? Contact Zaks Render In Sydney Today!
At Zaks Render, we serve the entire Sydney area, from our headquarters in Campbelltown. We are the best choice for acrylic render in the region!
With our experienced technicians and high quality customer service, we can guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with the results of your rendering project. Take a look at some of our past projects to see some examples of our work.
So if you are in search of a rendering company, whether you are looking for an acrylic or cement rendering in Sydney, don’t wait. We offer free, no-obligation quotes for all of our work. Moreover, you can contact us right away – and with a bit of information about your home, we can give you a cost estimate for treatment with an acrylic render. Give us a call today on 0402 283 119 for a free quote and to find out more about our acrylic rendering Sydney services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is acrylic rendering?
Acrylic rendering is a type of exterior house rendering that uses acrylic paints to create a textured, decorative finish on the outside walls of a house. Acrylic renders have been growing in popularity in Sydney over the last 15 years due to their durability, wide range of finishes, and water-resistance. If you’re searching for an acrylic renderer near you in Sydney, consider the increasing popularity of this versatile rendering technique.
Why choose acrylic rendering for your home?
There are many benefits to using acrylic rendering on the exterior walls of your home. Acrylic renders are highly durable and resistant to cracking, peeling, fading, and weathering, making them an ideal long-term choice for house rendering in Sydney. They also allow for a wide variety of decorative finishes, from a subtle sand finish to bold acrylic textures. Acrylic renders provide excellent protection and can increase the value of your home. When seeking acrylic rendering services in Sydney, Zaks Render is your go-to choice for expertise and quality.
What finishes can you create with acrylic rendering?
One of the great things about acrylic rendering is that you can choose from tons of different finishes to suit your home’s style. Some popular acrylic finishes include sand, pebble dash, roughcast, render brick, and acrylic textures that mimic stone, wood grain, marble, and more. Acrylic is very versatile, so you can get really creative with the finish when working with experienced acrylic house rendering specialists like Zaks Render in Sydney.
Why should I choose Zaks Render for acrylic house rendering?
With years of experience specializing in acrylic rendering across Sydney, the team at Zaks Render are experts in creating stunning, long-lasting acrylic finishes on all types of homes. Their specialized knowledge in acrylic textures, application techniques, and local weather conditions means they can provide the highest quality acrylic rendering services tailored to your property. When looking for acrylic rendering services in Sydney, trust Zaks Render for a top-notch acrylic renderer near you.