Acrylic render is a great investment if you have a home with a brick or concrete exterior wall. It’s created with a specialised acrylic material, and used to provide additional colour, texture, and protection to exterior walls and interior walls built from masonry.
Cement rendering has been used on brick, concrete, or even mud houses for centuries, as it helps improve the weather resistance and appearance of exterior walls. A beautiful render finish can help you improve the curb appeal and durability of your home.
What Are The Benefits Of Acrylic Render?
There are a number of different types of render. We prefer to use Dulux Acratex cement render , and similar acrylic render products to treat fibre cement, brick, and other masonry. This is because acrylic render has several advantages over mineral and silicone silicate render.
- Cheapest option when including labour costs – Mineral cement render is cheaper than acrylic render, but it takes much more labour to mix it and apply it. When considering the cost of labour, acrylic render is cheaper.Silicone silicate provides great performance, and is just as easy to apply, but it is much more expensive than acrylic render.
- 20+ year lifespan – Unlike some other types of concrete render, modern acrylic render products can last 20+ years without fading, even in the harsh UV light of Australia.
- Provides powerful weather and moisture resistance – Acrylic render is crack resistant and water resistant, making it the best type of render to use if you are looking for powerful protection against the elements, and want your home to look beautiful for years to come.
- Pre mixed and easy to apply – Unlike some other mineral render products, acrylic render can be applied without extra mixing. This means that it’s easy to apply this type of render yourself, which can save you money on labour costs.
- Requires only one application – Due to the ability of the acrylic render to bond quickly to masonry, only a single coat is typically required for most homes, though additional coats can be applied to provide added color and protection.
For these reasons, we prefer to use acrylic render for the base coat on most homes. However, we can also offer silicon silicate and mineral render products, should you wish to use a different type of render.
Interested In Acrylic Render? Contact Zaks Render In Sydney Today!
At Zaks Render, we serve the entire Sydney area, from our headquarters in Campbelltown. We are the best choice for acrylic render in the region!
With our experienced technicians and great customer service, we can guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with the results of your project. Take a look at some of our past projects to see some examples of our work.
So don’t wait. We offer free, no-obligation quotes for all of our work. You can contact us right away – and with a bit of information about your home, we can give you a cost estimate for treatment with acrylic render. Give us a call today on 0402 283 119 to find out more about our rendering Sydney services.