Concrete Rendering Sydney
If you’re interested in adding a unique look to your brick or cement walls, concrete rendering from Zaks Render is a great choice.
We offer the best cement rendering services in Sydney. We pride ourselves on having years of experience, and we specialise in unique plaster finishes on rendering jobs, such as Venetian plaster and Japanese plasters. We’re experts with all types of cement renders!
How Is Render Applied?
Wondering how concrete rendering works? Here are the details about the process we use at Zaks Render!
- Prepare the surface to be rendered – First, you need to prepare the surface that is going to be rendered. Using a broom, the flat surface is brushed, ensuring that it’s free of dust and debris.
- Apply the render – The first coat of render should be applied to the cement base. Cement render typically requires only 1 coat.
- Flatten out the render – After the render dries for about 30 minutes, a flat edge is used to ensure that the render is completely smooth and flat over the cement base.
- Float and fill – Next, a float is used to fill in small hollows and other areas that may have been missed by the initial top coat of render.
- Sponge the wall for a perfect finish – A damp sponge is used to smooth out the render, allowing for a picture-perfect finish.
- Cleanup of edges and vents – If there are edges and vents with excess render, a straight edge and a small cutting tool can be used to remove any render that is hanging over these edges. Then, the sponge can be used to finish the area, and ensure that there is no excess material.
- Painting and finishing – Concrete render can be painted to the color of your choice. However, you usually must let the render finish dry for at least 28 days before you paint. The render must be completely dry before it can be treated with any kind of paint.
Need Help With Concrete Rendering in Sydney? Contact Us Today!
Concrete render can be hard to apply on your own if you’ve never done it before. So if you are interested in updated your home or business’ facade, contact Zaks Render for professional acrylic render or concrete rendering Sydney wide. Give us a call today on 0402 283 119 or fill out the enquiry form below and we will get back to you shortly.
Contact Zaks Render